Victoria Pich's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I've always used red onion skins. First I wrap a raw egg with little flowers and wee…"

Victoria Pich replied Apr 3, 2012 to FOOD COLORING Propylene glycol & Propylparaben - Your Children s Health

6 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Joseph Bronson

"Thanks for doing all this research! I don't buy those snacks, they look and smell li…"

Victoria Pich replied Mar 6, 2012 to Read Your Labels, Beware Of Fruit Flavored Snacks For Children Or Any Human

1 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Victoria Pich

"Sounds delicious! Also, can you tell us your recipe for tortillas? I grow blue corn…"

Victoria Pich replied Mar 6, 2012 to Bone Health - Essential for long term health of menopausal women - Preventive food medicine for all

2 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by suzanne sanders

"How much are tickets? I will buy some next time I come to class-"

Victoria Pich replied Feb 27, 2012 to HABITAT FOR HUMANITY RAFFLE COMING UP

1 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Victoria Pich

"Where are the veggies?....."

Victoria Pich replied Feb 27, 2012 to What Is Wrong With This Picture?

2 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Victoria Pich

"This is very helpful. And it's a relief to find we have none of the bad stuff, and m…"

Victoria Pich replied Feb 21, 2012 to How to have a Healthful Kitchen -- No harmful things and all of the essentials

1 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Victoria Pich

"Thanks for posting! It's important to be reminded. I would bet these chemicals are e…"

Victoria Pich replied Feb 14, 2012 to FOOD COLORING Propylene glycol & Propylparaben - Your Children s Health

6 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Joseph Bronson

"Exactly. Lovely photo, too. We create so much of our reality."

Victoria Pich replied Jan 19, 2012 to Environmental Self Defence: For Sustainable Living and Good Giving

2 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Victoria Pich

"This makes a lot of sense. I have found that many grains do not agree with me - when…"

Victoria Pich replied Dec 21, 2011 to Phytates in Soy and Grains Block Nutrient Absorption

2 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Victoria Pich

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Bronson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service